What better way to start or grow your Occupational Health and Safety career than being trained by career registered professionals with over 25 years of experience? Our Consultants are privileged to facilitate lectures and courses at a top South African university.
We share our extensive experience from our basic entry-level health and safety courses such as Health & Safety Rep: SHE Principles courses all the way up to our specialized Safety Officer Course and Construction Health and Safety Manager Course. We advertise public courses and run in house courses.
Examples of some of the Occupational Health & Safety training courses delivered by SRM are:
- Safety Representative & Incident Investigator course
- First Aid level 1 – 3 Course
- Safe Stacking & Storage Course
- Hazardous Chemicals Substances Management Course
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Principles & Procedures Course
- Overview of the OHS Act, Associated Regulations and liability
- Work at height training course
- Construction Health & Safety Managers Course
- Safety Health Environmental & Quality Managers Course (2 weeks intensive work with our top Consultants)
Client who have been through our courses have reported they have equipped them with invaluable skills, resource and information to exercise within their field and enhance their careers. Whether it’s a short course or intensive course with our top consultants, we can assure you that your time and money will be well spent as you progress forward in your Occupational Health and Safety career.